Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Meet Aunt Molly - the newest member of our family

This morning as I was giving Sarah a bath and the twins were "helping", I was trying to take advantage of the time and have a discussion with them about cleaning their stuff up after they use it or after they make a mess. I was talking to Ada about cleaning up all the hair accessories she drops on the bathroom floor every time she gets in the drawer to get one thing and of course her excuse was that she doesn't notice it when she drops them. (HMMM selective hearing and seeing? Bad combo!)
So I proceded to let them know that I would like some help just picking up after ourselves and putting stuff away. So Emilie says "What about Aunt Molly?", completely dripping with sarcasim and giggling. "Aunt Molly?" I said. Emilie - "Ya, Aunt Molly will clean it up" with more sarcasim and giggling.
I'm guessing "Aunt Molly" is the clean up ghost who comes after the the "Wasn't me" ghost?
Aunt Molly, where are you when I need you? :-)

3 comments:

Heather Ann said...

Thats Hilarous.. Your girls are so funny. HEY I'm Tagging you - check out my blog to see what to do!! :)

Harmoni said...

AUNT MOLLY came to visit my house with the boogie man. SORRY
HARM

Sister Abby Bowler said...

That is hysterical! I could use Aunt Molly at my house!