Last night was our ward Halloween Party. Sadly my children didn't want to dress up, nor did they want to trunk or treat! Seriously, what 6 year old doesn't want to walk around and get free candy?
Oh yea, mine!
Anway we did have fun and tonight we are going to celebrate Halloween by going to HSM3!





4 comments:
Jen your girls are so cute!! You should have one more you make such beautiful babes:) HAPPY HALLOWEEN. I am dressing up as a Buffalo Jill ;)
We have got to get those girls out more! Trunk or treating is the best! Tons of candy is short abmount of time! and you don't have to climb those stairs to the front door and step all over your costume! Too fun - maybe next year!
Love you-
Girls after my heart. I love 'em!
For sure JEN you should have at least 3 more KIDS!!!! HEE HEE... I love that they won't Trick or Treat.. HMMM can we say STUBBORN..
See ya Soon
Harm
Post a Comment