Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Inspiration

I was reading my friend "Meg's" blog today and her post today was about someone or something that inspires you. I had many thoughts today about who and what inspires me and figured it would just be some good "food for thought" for the day. But then I saw this on the fox news today and thought I would share.
It gives new meaning to the phrase
"Never judge a book by it's cover".
Hopefully she inspires you too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

3 comments:

Becky said...

What an amazing experience for her. So refreshing to see someone cheered rather than mocked. :)

Anon said...

Oh my word, wasnt she amazing. I was so sad that everybody was looking at her like she was such a joke! She was inspiring.

Angie said...

I totally saw that video a week ago when it only had 1 million hits! I can't believe how many hits she has now!!!!! She truly has the voice of an angel!