Wednesday, November 7, 2007

First battle wound!

So Sarah received her first battle wound today. While Jeff was changing Sarah's diaper Emilie was reading a small cardboard book by her and accidently dropped it hitting Sarah's cheek. Sarah got over it pretty quickly and I'm sure this is the first of many for her!

6 comments:

Jillyboo said...

I am so, so, so excited!!! Your little Sarah is so beautiful. And red hair too? I love it.
I am really excited to keep in touch via blog, they're great for that.
I miss your happy smile. Sounds a bit strange but its true.
All my love

Anonymous said...

Ouch!! What a cutie!
love you -
s/b

Harmoni said...

She is so stinking cute. Wish I was there to give the boo boo a kiss.

love ya
Harm
P.S. Tell kim to give me permission to read her Blog!!!!

Chelle said...

Jennifer Fankhauser Barnes, I just clicked through Harm's blog and was so happy to find you and see your beautiful family.

I'm trying to convince Harmoni to come to lunch next week with all the high school gals. I have a feeling she's gonna resist. As long as she'll go to lunch ME some time, I'm okay with her skipping out on the whole group. Are you kind of happy that you live away so you don't even have to worry about that? It's kind of a nice perk, I think. ; )

Congratulations on your sweet girl.

Harmoni said...

I am of course going to resist the Whole Lunch thing!!! Maybe if you were here then I would go!! Does that make you want to jump on a plane right this second!?!?

Harm

Jen said...

No Comment