Friday, November 2, 2007

Here We Are!

It's taken a while, but I have finally gotten to this blog thing!

On August 14th we added the newest member to our family. Sarah Marjorie was born and has been the best baby! I guess I only have twins to compare it to, but she really has been great! She is 2 1/2 months old now and is doing great. She is very even tempered and sleeps fabulously! She will usually sleep for 8-9 hours a night and has for a couple of weeks. I feel I deserve it since Emilie and Ada sometimes still don't sleep through the night without waking up and they are almost 6!

Emilie and Ada have been great older sisters and have lots of love to share. Sometimes too much, but Sarah has been good to put up with the constant hugs and kisses.


Emilie with Sarah

Ada with Sarah



Emilie and Ada started Kindergarten this year and are loving every thing about it.
Each week one person gets to be the "Big Cheese" and this week was Emilie's turn!

This is Emilie with the poster they get to fill out with all their favorite things and then it is posted in the hall by their classroom door.

Us posing for the "Big Cheese" poster!

Emilie and Ada were anti-Halloween this year. They didn't want to dress up, they just wanted to pass out candy. So I decided their costume could be "candy distributers".



Sarah is still too young to be able to have an opinion (or attitude) yet, so she dressed up as a bear since we lovingly refer to her as "Sarah Bear".



And yes we had to do one pink bow and one purple bow to be fair to her sisters!

3 comments:

Harmoni said...

YIPEEEE
I am so happy to see this up and running. My mom will be excited seeing as she checks them everyday!! Give the kids a hug for me!! miss you guys lots.

Harm & Parker

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you joined the pack!! I love these blogs! You have just the cutest girls - Ada and Emilie are beautiful and the little teddy bear! How sweet!! Thanx for sharing and now we don't have to wait til they are 16!!!!
Love you all -
Sharon

Anonymous said...

Great Cougar outfit! At least this is going in the right direction. GO COUGARS!!