Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday to the Queen!

I posted this picture last year, but I enjoy it way too much not to post it again.
At least for one day I can pretend to be Queen.
(This was from one of those daily calendars given to me many years ago by my mom. This just happened to be the one for my birthday that year so I kept it. It was just too good not to!)

7 comments:

Diane said...

Happy Birthday Jen! I hope it's a great one.:)

Anon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It was about this time last year I began my quest to find you:) It took me about 3 months and then magically....there was Jeff on facebook:) I dont have long distance and I cant find my cell but know that I love you and am thinking of you. I dont think you are getting anything from me today I mailed it to late. Sorry. Have a great day.

Heather Ann said...

Too funny! Happy birthday my gorilla luver!! I miss ya! :)

Jennie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Enjoy your day!!

Hart Family said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope it is a great day and everyone treats you like the queen that you are!

Angie said...

Happy Birthday Queen!!!! Isn't it great to be 30 (again)! Hope you have some Good times.

the brooks bunch said...

I hope your day was a great one!!! We were thinking about you - we took Engor to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and they make here Saddle Up - she was so embarassed - it so fun that you share your day! It's great to be the Queen!!
Love you-