Friday, January 2, 2009

SUGAR HIGH!

HOW SWEET IT IS!

Congratulations Utes!
Sugar Bowl Champs

13-0
the nation's only undefeated team

14 wins in a row
the nation's longest winning streak

8 straight wins in bowl games
also the nation's longest streak!

The FIRST team to bust the BCS.
The ONLY team to do it TWICE.

Sugar, spice and everything nice,
that's what the Utes are made of.

7 comments:

Angie said...

Mike and I went to a Ute Party last night. It was a really good game. We are glad that they won, they deserve it! They had a great season. My neighbor rented an RV and drove to the game with 8 of his buddies. I bet he is having a ton of fun!!!!!

Jen said...

I'm so impressed - Mike at a Ute party!

the brooks bunch said...

Ok I have to admit for awhile last nite our house was a little Red!! It was awesome that they won - I mean they really played to win! Great showing!
Love you-

Anonymous said...

That sums it up just right!! Miss you tons girl!! Salt Lake was mad red last night and we were enjoying every minute of it!!Eschelle (I know - a name from the past)

Anon said...

I am not a football fan at all but for you.....I am excited. Congrats! Are you all healthy?

Jen said...

Eschelle! What is up - how are you? Email me and let me know what is going on with you.
utahby5@hotmail.com

Keller Clan Mom said...

Hope you don't mind me visiting your blog. It was so fun to read about your life. I loved the egg casserole in the sink. Your hair is darling & your children are beautiful. I don't miss going to church when it's 7 degrees outside, but I do miss the old ward. great memories! aimee