Okay not quite as bad as the lip, but it was close.
This is the result of standing on a chair while eating her dinner and leaning against the back of the chair making it fall backwards and smacking her forehead on the corner of the cabinet. Gratefully she did not cut it open.
Thanks Staci for being my on call nurse. What am I going to do without you? Don't answer that - I don't want to know yet.
I'm a little frightened to see what she does to make this a trilogy.





5 comments:
You're absolutely right! You can't do without Staci. You should call the whole thing off. ;)
And I hope there is no Round 3.
I am so with you Meg!!! Ya, we can't talk about this.
Ouch!!!! It gives me a headache just seeing it.
Remember the fork in the head?! I am glad she is ok. That is a brutal bump!
OH, Jen! Poor Sarah! She is such a trooper.
Post a Comment