and found ourselves a house!
We did it - after two VERY long days of looking a houses, we put an offer on a house and long story short they accepted! We close September 30th in Chicago and October 1st in KC! Everything is falling into place very well and knock on wood it continues until all is said and done.
11 comments:
Congratulations!!! What huge news and what a beautiful home. I love all the dimension it has to it. Cant wait to see pictures of the inside too!!!
I hope everything goes beautifully for you guys these next few weeks, how exciting (even if it isn't Colorado:(
What a cute house! That is so exciting. My parents were mission presidents in KC (or kaysamo as they called it). I wanna visit and go to "the Plaza" with you!
Yea! I love it when a plan comes together.
Although...truth be told...the house would probably look better in Naperville...but...
okay, okay...I'll get over it already. :)
The house is awesome! I hope you love your new adventure. Kansas was my favorite part of I-70 this summer. You'll have to drive over the border and visit the gorgeous sunflowers.
That is a beautiful home! I cant wait to see the inside. I will come and visit in October if you want me to ;)!
Kristen - I didn't know they were MP's there! I would love to have you come visit and for sure go to "the plaza"!
Meg - You know you always make me laugh! I think you should come visit and we'll go see the sunflowers together!
Mindy - I would love to have you come in October!
Um HUGE!!! Parker and I don't need much. The Basement would do just fine. Can't wait to see the rest of it. I bet the Girls are excited to actually have a backyard.
Go KC!!
Love ya
Harm
Beautiful home - we are so happy for you and your family! Such a fun adventure. I hope everything keeps going smoothly. Your girls are just the cutest and Sarah's lip? Might I ask how many monkies were jumping on the bed? Too cute!
Love you-
What a beautiful home! Congrat's Jen, my gorilla luver - ooohhh ooohhh ;-)
Good luck with everything the next few weeks. and keep us posted!!
Congrats!!!! That house looks beautiful! Good luck with the packing and the final move!
Wow! What exciting changes! Bless your heart, you've got to be sooo busy! Your new home is beautiful! Good luck with your move...and keep blogging! I love to see what you're up to. xoxo Anna
Seriously, I have house envy!
Post a Comment