Saturday, January 5, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree.......

How empty are your branches.

Since it was semi warm today, we decided to dispose of our tree. As we started to get it out of the stand it started raining needles and it didn't stop until Jeff dropped it outside at the street curb. This is what I was left with. I think there were more needles left inside the house than were left on the tree! You had to be here to truly appreciate the how big the pile was.

Jeff is the one who wants the real tree. It's kindof like the 12 year old boy who wants a dog and then the mom is the one who ends up feeding it and cleaning up after it. At least I can get rid of the tree and not feel bad about it! :-)

I do like the real thing - but I hate the clean up! I think this is why they make pine scented candles - so I can get a artificial tree and pretend it's real with the smell!

1 comment:

Harmoni said...

Oh how I love to put my tree away in a box and have no clean up like that!! I think that if he wants the real tree then he should have to do the clean up also. Just a thought!!!
Love ya
Harm