This morning I came downstairs for my morning ritual of cereal for breakfast. But before I did that, I was going to get Emi and Ada some milk to drink. As I went to get them milk, I realized all that was left of the milk was about 1/4 a cup and chocolate milk. Now I know this isn't really a big deal, but the kicker is that I was at the grocery store yesterday to pick up a few things and thought, "Should I get milk?" But I decided to wait because I KNEW I had a gallon at home and I wanted to see if it would go on sale this week (the add comes out on Wednesdays now). Um, no milk in the fridge. So Emi and Ada got straight chocolate milk to drink (I usually mix it with 1/2 white when they have chocolate milk). I debated on chocolate milk on my cereal. Maybe if I were having Cookie Crisp, but with Honey Bunches of Oats it didn't sound too appetizing. Yeah for Target where I had to go today anyway!
A few other things:
And This?
This is just one of the nasal strips I bought my husband (sorry Jeff if I embarassed you!) who snores more than usual lately. It has been very difficult to get to sleep and stay asleep - especially between me kicking him and trying to move him into a non-snoring position. No sleep = me unhappy! And when mama ain't happy - ain't nobody happy! I was skeptical, but last night was our first try - now I'm a believer - it worked. Yeah for no snoring and good sleep!
And last, but definitely not least:
This is a note I found in the pile of stuff brought home from school yesterday. Yes Ada, I do love you. Yeah for love notes. I am one lucky mama!





3 comments:
Aren't those strips nice? I bought the "Breath Right" for kelly and it really helped, other then he complained of his nose "Breaking out", so like you I just have to kick him, to get him to move to stop snoring.. Us Mom's need our sleep!!! But sometimes I think the Men need it more then us, as they are babies stuck in a grown-man's body... hehehe
So will those be provided for us when we come there? The love notes that is!! Not the nose strips.As you said today only 46 more days to go, but whose counting.
Nobodys every counted for my arrival for anything. I feel kind of special. I am just making my departure chain so we can take one off each day!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
We love you
Harm and Parker
Post a Comment