I can actually say I DID THIS!! Parker was not sure what to do. But I thought He can make such noise why can't I. So beware!!! Love ya Harm JUNE 16th can't come fast enough!!!
As you create a home, don't get distracted with a lot of things that have no meaning for you or your family. Don't dwell on your failures, but think about your successes. Have joy in your home. Have joy in your children. Have joy in your husband. Be grateful for the journey. -Marjorie Pay Hinckley
4 comments:
I can actually say I DID THIS!! Parker was not sure what to do. But I thought He can make such noise why can't I. So beware!!!
Love ya
Harm
JUNE 16th can't come fast enough!!!
Yes I think we have all been there and done that!! at one time in our life - some more recently than others!!
Love you-
sharon
that was a good one, thanks for the laugh!
Seriously I needed that! Thanks!
Post a Comment