I usually just take pictures of the kids for our Christmas cards since Emi and Ada aren't very cooperative with any one else taking their picture besides me. So needless to say I end up in very few photos with them. But they have become comfortable with my friend Alison taking their picture and agreed to let her take our family picture.
So we got all ready. I was even having a semi good hair day! Everything seemed to be working out as plannded. I thought this will be great I can get one more thing crossed off my to do list (yes I have turned into my mother and I make lists!)
So Alison came and started taking pictures. We'll they just didn't seem to be turning out quite right. She couldn't figure out why, she was worried that her camera was needed to be fixed! So we tried some others. It didn't take long before Sarah was done and so were Emi and Ada. So we stopped and Alison said she would put them on a cd and we could look and see how they turned out.
So she gave me the cd on Saturday and she figured out what the problem was with her camera. When she took it out she accidentally hit the focus to manual from automatic! We got a good laugh out of it, because very few of them turned out and now we know why!
So we got all ready. I was even having a semi good hair day! Everything seemed to be working out as plannded. I thought this will be great I can get one more thing crossed off my to do list (yes I have turned into my mother and I make lists!)
So Alison came and started taking pictures. We'll they just didn't seem to be turning out quite right. She couldn't figure out why, she was worried that her camera was needed to be fixed! So we tried some others. It didn't take long before Sarah was done and so were Emi and Ada. So we stopped and Alison said she would put them on a cd and we could look and see how they turned out.
So she gave me the cd on Saturday and she figured out what the problem was with her camera. When she took it out she accidentally hit the focus to manual from automatic! We got a good laugh out of it, because very few of them turned out and now we know why!
Christmas card pictures - back on the list.
Here is one that I think turned out quite cute of just the girls!





5 comments:
Oh the joys of Christmas!!! I think you are wonderful to even attempt a list!!!Beautiful girls
Good luck!!
Love you-
Sharon
O' that one is so cute, I love it! I think you can cross off pictures again from your list, use this one... its beautiful!
Super cute picture of your girls! Just love it! :)
You have the most beautiful girls!!
Love ya
Harm
Jen! You have another girl!!! Congratulations...now you know how often I talk to Tiff. Oh how the time flies, I can't believe your twins are 6! That is just amazing. I'm soooo glad you checked us out on our blog! Now, I can keep better tabs on what you are up to. Once again, Sarah is adorable! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment