Monday, December 10, 2007

My brother....

For the last 2 years I have put together a family calendar for my side of the family and we are doing it again this year. My siblings send me pictures to put on the calendar and my brother Mike emailed some to me and I really didn't look at them until today. I opened up this one and of course it made me laugh - but more that it usually would have. I'm always up for a good laugh, and for the last few days I've really needed one and this was it.
Thanks Mike for always making me laugh!
Hope it make you laugh too. In the wise words of Grandma Hinckley "...The only way to get through life is to laugh your way through it. You either have to laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh. Crying gives me a headache."
Someday I hope to be half the woman she is and was. But for today I'm going to try to laugh a little more!

7 comments:

Heather Ann said...

That is a hilarious picture!
I LOVE that quote, I'll have to remember that one! Laughing is much more healthier for ya! oohh oohh, my gorilla luver... hehehe

Jillyboo said...

That is a super funny picture and a sweet tribute to your Grandma. I will remember that quote, its a great one!

Chelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelle said...

Oh, I am laughing. His sense of humor hasn't changed after all these years! : )

Thanks for sharing.... especially the quote-- it's perfect.

p.s. the deleted comment above was me-- I hit return on accident only half way through typing. doh.

Harmoni said...

Oh my gosh leave it up to mike to send that photo in!!!
Love that he hasn't changed a bit!!!
Love ya
Harm

Harmoni said...

Yes a red one would be nice but santa wouldn't do that to a child!
Harm

Harmoni said...

If you and my father can't play nicely with each other, I am going to have to separate the 2 of you!!!

love ya
harm